One of these days I'm going to learn to write my posts ahead of time instead of late at night the day before, but until then, here's a short Friday post for you. I got coerced into going out for a couple of drinks with two of my best friends on a Thursday night (when I'm writing this), so I'll leave you with this:
1. I picked up this H&M dress for $10 at Buffalo Exchange recently, and I've been wearing it nonstop. It's flattering, comfortable, and in the best color.
2. These sandals have barely left my feet since I got them, which I think is pretty understandable.
3. I am all about the cateyes this summer.
4. If you couldn't tell, I've been having a really good time with all of my friends at home. I did try to fight going to the bar last night in favor of going to sleep early, but I'm happy they convinced me to go.
5. My internship is still going great, and I love that I've been given more responsibility. It's a little challenging, which I like, and I'm already learning a great deal about PR and social media.
6. I'm so happy with the response I got from my pop culture post. I was a little nervous about posting something not even a little fashion related, and mostly nervous that no one would care, but it was so great to read your comments on it. I love that everyone who read it picked out something different from the post that they also liked, and I really hope I convinced some of you to watch/read/listen to something new. I definitely plan on making it a weekly or bi-monthly thing.
I hope you all have a great weekend! I have work both tomorrow and Sunday, but I'm hoping that I get off early tomorrow afternoon to make it to Corgi Beach Day. In case you're wondering, yes, it is just a day where people bring their corgis to the beach, and no, I don't have a corgi. But would you pass up the chance to see hundreds of adorable dogs at the beach together? I would hope not.
Dress: H&M via Buffalo Exchange