Hello and happy Easter! I've been wanting to do a "what's in my bag?" post for some time now, but just haven't gotten around to it until now. I pretty much only use small purses because I never need to carry around too much stuff, but I like these posts regardless. I think it's kind of a fun insight into bloggers' daily lives. Also, this was taken with my new camera! It came in yesterday and I have no idea how to use it other than on auto at this point really, but I'm insanely excited to learn.
1. Thrifted purse- This purse has made quite a few appearances on my blog and it's by far one of my favorites. I snagged this at a thrift store in the fall for about $4 if I'm remembering correctly and I can't get enough of the shape and size. Plus, the color goes with everything.
2. Urban Outfitters wallet- I got this wallet for Christmas from my parents after I put it on my list. I never thought I would be so in love with a wallet of all things, but this one is too pretty. Is it weird to look forward to taking my wallet out whenever I have to pay for something?
3. A pen- I pretty much always have a pen on me. It's part journalistic duty and part convenience. It seems as though I'm always in need of one.
4. H&M sunglasses- These are the sunglasses I picked up at the mall last month and they're the best. After I lost my Ray-Bans over the summer, I went without a pair for months since I couldn't find a pair that I liked. When I came across these, it was like kismet. Now, I feel the need to wear them almost every time I'm outside.
5. Gum- I always have gum on me. Always. Orbit wintermint is my favorite.
6. iPhone 4- I only got an iPhone last August, but I already can't remember what life was like before it. I'm one of those annoying people who can't be without it for more than a second. I found this mint and white case at Nordstrom on sale over winter break and it's perfect.
7. Digital recorder- Working for a newspaper means conducting lots of interviews and always being ready in case of a story. I usually delegate and let one of the editors on my staff take big stories when they come up, but I always like to have a recorder on me just in case.
I know that I don't carry around anything too exciting, but I hope it was at least a little fun to read. Also, I realized that I forgot to include my keys in the picture. Oops.